Roof Cooling System
Roof Cooling base system includes:
- 1x High Flow roof cooling mist pump with built-in thermostat and cyclic on/off timer
- 5x 360° Degrees Misting Nozzle Risers
- 5x PVC Magnetic Clamps
- Necessary Fittings for DIY installation
- Requires 2 Weeks Lead Time per order
Mist Pump Specifications:
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: 40 PSI
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: Max 50 PSI (May vary on line length and numbers of nozzles)
- Maximum Flow: 13.2 GPM
- Full load amps. 10.2 Amps
- Voltage: 110 vac
- Noise Level: 75 DB
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: For Room Temperature / Cold Water applications only
How much does it cost to upkeep per year?
Question by: Lourdes on Oct 21, 2021, 12:06 AM
Roof cooling systems do not have any upkeep costs other then changing the water filter when dirty.
Answer by: Admin on Dec 6, 2021, 12:35 AM
The upkeep cost is low, as long as you replace the filter, the nozzles will be protected, and our misting pumps are built for outdoor applications and can last more than 10 years with minimum care.
Answer by: Admin on Dec 6, 2021, 11:56 AM
We found other products you might like!
Commercial Misting System | Industrial Misting SystemIn stock$3,119.99
Pool Cooler for Commercial and Residential poolsIn stockRegular Price $2,499.00 Special Price $1,999.99 -20%
Commercial Pre Cooling System | Air Conditioner CoolerIn stock$2,499.99
Greenhouse Misting system - Industrial Humidification SystemIn stock$1,899.00
Data Center Misting SystemIn stock$3,119.99