Replacement Misting Nozzles (6 Pack)
- The right mist spray nozzles can enhance the performance of a Misting System.
- Mist nozzles help transfer pressurized water generated from the system into the air in the form of tiny droplets.
- The finer the mist droplets, the faster they evaporate, meaning quick cooling and less residual moisture.
- Corrosion-resistant Nickel-Plated Brass Nozzles with stainless-steel orifices, 60-70° cone-pattern spray, and 10/24” thread
- 0.020 & 0.015 Orifice Size - For low pressure misting systems (40 -100 PSI)
- 0.012 Orifice Size - For Mid Pressure Systems ( 200 PSI - 250 PSI)
- 0.008 Orifice Size - For Mid/High-Pressure Systems ( 250 PSI - 1000 PSI)
- 0.006 Orifice Size - For High-Pressure Systems ( 1000 PSI - 1500 PSI)
Say “NO MORE” to cheap plastic nozzles that spit out water and lose their threads after only a few days of usage. Mist Cooling Inc’s high-quality Brass Mist Nozzles with Stainless-Steel Orifices will instantly enhance the functionality and performance of your existing misting system and keep your outdoor areas cooler by up to 30°F even on the hottest summer days. High-Quality Stainless-Steel-Orifice, Nickel-Plated Brass Misting Nozzles spray in a full 60-70° cone pattern produces fine droplets that allow for the fastest evaporation with the least residual moisture or wetness compared to plastic misting nozzles.
- Nickel-plated brass with stainless-steel orifice Misting Nozzle construction creates enhanced durability
- Resists corrosion
- High-Quality, smooth spray pattern for ultra-fine mist
- Nickel-Plated Brass Mist Nozzles with Stainless-Steel Orifices
- Full 60-70° cone-pattern spray
- 10/24” and 12/24” UNC thread size
- Min working pressure of 40psi is required for 0.020” and 0.015” orifice nozzles
- Compatible in most misting cooling systems with Max pressure of 1800psi Pack of 6 nozzles
|Apply Add To Quote||No|
|Thread Size||10/24 Thread|
This chart gives the flow rate for the mistcooling nozzles
I have the 18" misting stand fan by hawaii breeze but no where in the manual does it tell me thread size, which is the correct size for this fan. Model FS45-9L
If you plan on using the remote with a misting pump system, yes, you can order it later.
Do they come brass and silver? If so , how do you specify when ordering?
I have a high pressure stainless steel misting system. What thread size should I order for replacement nozzles?