Patio Misting Kit - 48 Feet
Patio Misting System Specifications:
- 48ft of UV resistant, flexible ¼’’ tubing (33ft mist line + 15ft supply line)
- 12 – Ultrafine Brass/Stainless Steel Orifice Misting Nozzles (More durable than cheap plastic nozzles)
- 11- Leakproof compression nozzle fittings (Pre-installed every 3 feet)
- 1 - Misting End Elbow
- Attaches to any garden hose or spigot
- Operates on city water pressure 40-100PSI
- Includes mounting clamps
- Completely pre-assembled and easy to install (Unpack and attach!)
- The supply line can be expanded with the use of the Expansion Kit
- Note: This system should not be used with a Booster Pump. It is designed to be used with standard household water pressure only.
Pre-assembled 48 ft Patio Cooling Kit for Gazebo, pool, deck, and other outdoor areas. Includes high-quality 12 brass & stainless steel mist nozzles, Leakproof fittings, UV treated flexible tubing, and mounting clamps.
Mist Cooling Inc's do-it-yourself patio misting kit offers a perfect low-cost solution for your backyard cooling needs. This low-pressure patio misting system comes completely pre-assembled to deliver a very fine mist to cool the air during the hot summer weather significantly. In addition, this system uses high-quality parts like Brass/Stainless Steel mist nozzles, UV-treated tubing, and leak-proof compression misting tees that will last for years to come. Now you can instantly cool (up to 30 degrees!) backyard patios, porches, decks, poolside, play areas, or any outdoor space without breaking a sweat! Our Low pressure misting kits are designed to work best at standard city water pressure 40 to 100 psi. So whether you wish to cool your restaurant patio or backyard, this kit is your best bet.
Specially designed flexible tubing will not crack under the extreme summer heat. Leakproof compression fittings allow you to the angle of the mist nozzles. Brass and Stainless steel mist nozzles produce smooth spray patterns ensuring the fastest evaporation results. Use Anti Scale Filter to prevent clogging of the nozzles in areas with hard water.
This 48 Feet Mist kit includes 33 feet of mist line with 12 brass & stainless steel nozzles installed 3 feet apart and 15ft of supply line with garden hose connector. Various lengths are available to match your desired cooling area. Clip-on ties are also available for easy installation on canopies or umbrellas.
Pre-assembled 48ft - Patio Cooling Kit 12 SS orifice Nickel Plated mist nozzles UV treated flexible tubing Leak proof fittings and mounting clamps Garden hose City Water Pressure Kit.
|Apply Add To Quote||No|
|Product Kind||Complete Kit|
|System PSI||60 PSI|
Ans 2- Yes, you certainly can. We connected on we already had to this one. Works great."