Mid Pressure Mist Tent - Best Seller Misting Tent
Regular Price $699.99 Special Price $629.99 -10%
Misting Tent - With Misting System and Misting Pump
- Misting System is pre-installed and set up is a matter of minutes
- Cooling Mist lowers temps by up to 30°F
- The mist cooling feature will attract customers to your tent
- Collapsible, easily assembled, and portable
- Directional Misting Heads easily adjust the flow of mist inward or outward to counter wind direction
- 10’ x 10’ foldable guaranteed quality-canvas Tent
- 200 PSI Mid-Pressure Pump
- UV-Protected Flexible Mist Tubing that will not crack or burst
- Thermo-Plastic Push-Lock Fittings (allow for quick and easy system expansion)
*Note: 2 Mistcooling 8in x 8in branding logo on the tent corners.
Specifications of Tent:
- Aluminum Tent Frame is durable and will not rust
- Heavy-duty quality Canvas will last for years
- Accommodates 16 to 35 people depending upon seating style
- Easily Customize with multi-color Logos and Text
- Blue canvas is also available
- Weighs 40 Pounds
- Comes with a carrying bag
Mist Pump Specifications:
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: Self-priming (Capable of lifting water from 6 feet below)
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 200 PSI (depends on line length and numbers of nozzles)
- Maximum Flow: 0.5 GPM
- Full load amps: (110V & 220V AC/ 12V DC): Refer manufacturing label on the pump
- Voltage: 110V-220V AC/12V DC (Refer manufacturing label on the pump)
- Noise Level: appx. 35db
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: For Room Temperature / Cold Water applications only
|Product Kind||Complete Kit|
|System PSI||200 - 250 PSI|
I'm interested in purchasing a misting tent, but have a few questions--how does the pump hook up to water? Is it battery run or does it need a power hook up? I'm guessing it's through a hose, which makes me wonder, how often does the pump need to be refilled? Does this tent come with everything you need to set-up and go, or are their additional parts that must be purchased for the tent to run optimally?
Does the tent and the misting equipment come with a warranty? Finally, we've had trouble with our current tent when we turn it off and on--can you please share the instructions on how to set-up and tear-down?
Question by: Beatrice Hadidian on Oct 21, 2021, 12:06 AM
The pump in this listin has a power cable so it would need power generator if you do not have an outlet nearby. The pump also has a garden hose adapter so you can connect a waterline directly to the pump. Does not come with a tank.
Answer by: Admin on Dec 2, 2021, 11:26 PM
Do I need to hook the line up to a water line or would a water barrel work as well. How much water/minute would it consume?
Question by: Andreas on Oct 21, 2021, 12:06 AM
We would recommend getting this if you need a tank:
Answer by: Admin on Dec 2, 2021, 11:27 PM
Will the pump pull water from a tank?
Question by: Tweahters on Oct 21, 2021, 12:06 AM
The pump would need to be modified, it's best to look at this link for this:
Answer by: Admin on Dec 2, 2021, 11:28 PM
does this unit have a mist pump or dowe need to hook up to a water source
Question by: ankur on Oct 21, 2021, 12:06 AM
Mid pressure mist tent (MC31040) comes with booster pump. The booster pump needs to attach with the water source via GHT adapter. Feel free to contact us if you have question or concerns.
Answer by: Admin on Dec 2, 2021, 11:29 PM
We found other products you might like!
Mistcooling Tent Mister With Water TankIn stockRegular Price $1,199.99 Special Price $1,099.99 -8%
Misting Tent - High Pressure Mist Tent - 1500 PSIIn stockRegular Price $1,745.00 Special Price $1,645.00 -6%
Misting Tent Sanitation SystemIn stock$1,499.99
Misting Fan System - Outdoor Fan 18 Inch - High Pressure - With Stainless Steel RingIn stockRegular Price $1,749.00 Special Price $1,449.99 -17%
Misting Fan System - 24 Inch Outdoor Fan - 1500 PSI Misting PumpIn stock$1,599.99
Misting Fan with 24 Inch Outdoor Fan with 1500 PSI Misting PumpIn stock$1,699.00