- The ideal humidity level to foster plant growth is between 50 and 70 percent.
- However, in summer, due to hot weather, the heat tends to absorb most of the humidity that plants desperately need for proper growth.
- And when the humidity level inside your greenhouse falls below 30 percent RH, the plants begin to wilt which further halts their growth process.
- To attain ideal humidity levels in your greenhouse, consider investing in and installing our advanced and easy-to-use humidity controller.
- Humidity Measuring Range: 1% ~ 99% RH
- Humidity controlling range: 1% ~ 99% RH
- Humidity Conditions Measuring Error: 3%
- Resolution: 1% RH;
- Sensor Type: HM-40
- Current: MAX 200MA
- Power consumption: < 3W, Max 200mA
- Relay contact current: AC 5A/110V
- Hysteresis function
- Humidity correction
- Delay protection
- Upper and Lower limit functions
How far can the sensor be placed from control unit. I have two greenhouses 40 and 85 feet from my control room. I would like to separate the sensor from the electronics
Question by: tony on Oct 21, 2021, 12:06 AM
Sensor can be extended to any desired area using low voltage thermostat wire found at local hardware stores.
Answer by: Admin on Dec 5, 2021, 10:20 PM