Fan Misting Retro Kit- Mid Pressure
Regular Price $599.99 Special Price $539.99 -10%
Our base outdoor cooling retro kit includes:
- Mid Pressure Misting Pump
- 12"- Diameter, 4 Nozzles Mist Ring made of stainless steel
- 4 Brass/Stainless Steel Orifice Nozzles
- 20 Ft Flexible Tubing
- Garden Hose Adapter
- Push Lock Fitting
- All required fittings for your outdoor cooling retro kit
Mist Pump Specifications:
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: Self-priming.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 250 PSI (depends on line length and numbers of nozzles)
- Maximum Flow: 0.9 GPM
- Full load Amps. 110V AC: 0.7 Amps12V DC: 4.0 Amps
- Voltage: 110V-220V AC/ 12V DC (Refer manufacturing label on the pump)
- Noise Level: 40 DB.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: For Room Temperature / Cold Water applications only
Stainless Steel Mist Ring:
- Made with 3/8'' rigid Stainless Steel Tubing
- Works with all High and Mid Pressure Booster Pumps
- Pre-threaded nozzle slots for 10/24 Thread
- Rated for up to 2000PSI
- Attaches to any wall mount, floor, or pedestal fan
- Includes Push-lock Fit
|Apply Add To Quote||No|
|Product Kind||Complete Kit|
|Build Your Kit||Weather Proof Fan|
|Fan System PSI||250 PSI|
Write Your Own Review
Please let me know the electric power consumption in watts by your product misting pump. It would be nice of you if complete details of power consumption is given with full of its capacity by using 8 fans. Moreover, Warranty period and type. Regards
Question by: Ashiq Hussain on Oct 21, 2021, 5:06 AM
The pump itself should be 7.7 watts.
Warranty can be found here:
Warranty can be found here:
Answer by: Admin on Dec 2, 2021, 8:58 AM
Dear Sir , Please advise i had ordered the product and it says 110v on this. Can we use this for 220v?
Question by: Customer on Aug 1, 2020, 7:17 PM
This is meant for 110 V , for 220 V, please contact us on 281 633 0109 or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can customize it for 220 V
Answer by: Admin on Jan 5, 2022, 7:19 PM
The specs show a 1/4 inch push lock fitting outlet... Do you have a 3/8 push lock fitting available for the outlet?
Question by: Customer on Jun 29, 2020, 7:19 PM
Yes you can use : https://mistcooling.com/tube-reducer-3-8-x-1-4.html
Answer by: Admin on Jan 5, 2022, 7:21 PM
I would like to know the Power used for this 240V or 220V?
Question by: Customer on Jun 29, 2020, 7:15 PM
My 250psi was 110V. But I'm exchanging it for another pump with more psi.
Answer by: Customer on Jan 5, 2022, 7:17 PM
We found other products you might like!
18 Inch Misting Fan Kit - Mid Pressure - With 250 PSI misting PumpIn stock$599.99
24 Inch OSC Misting Fan Kit - Mid PressureIn stock$899.00
High Pressure Retro Mist KitIn stock$1,187.99
Misting Fan System 18 Inch Fan - High Pressure - With Stainless Steel RingIn stockRegular Price $1,749.00 Special Price $1,449.99 -17%