Commercial Pre Cooling System
The Ac pre-cooling systems save money by:
- Reducing equipment energy costs by up to 30% (you achieve the same or even more cooling, with much less energy).
- Allowing equipment to run more efficiently, thus extending its life.
- Delaying or eliminating the need for additional cooling equipment.
- Optimizing turbine performance by condensing inlet air.
- Keeping heat-generating equipment running a peak performance and optimal output.
- Increasing the cooling capacity of air-cooled equipment, allowing it to operate at full capacity even during extreme heat conditions.
Our Pre-cooling Systems can be used on any air-cooled AC/refrigeration, Cooling Towers, and other equipment
- Head pressure and amperage draw are reduced
- Output temperature is reduced
- “Time-on” cycles are reduced
- Energy consumption is reduced
- The coefficient of performance (COP) is increased
- The life of the condenser is extended
- Cools air up to 40 degrees
|Apply Add To Quote||No|
Write Your Own Review
dear, i want full presentation and technical information as we are company work in energy saving and we are interesting to be your distributor in MENA Region
Question by: Eng. Haytham A on Oct 21, 2021, 5:06 AM
Please submit a formal request to email@example.com. Make sure to either link the product or include the sku number. Thank you.
Answer by: Admin on Dec 6, 2021, 5:57 AM
How would your high-pressure system work for pre-cooling outside air in a high humidity region?
Question by: Dean on Oct 21, 2021, 5:06 AM
Higher pressure is more ideal since the water droplets are smaller and will evaporate faster.
Answer by: Admin on Dec 6, 2021, 5:58 AM